Become A Member
Membership of Huntington’s WA is open to people Huntington Disease, their family members and carers, health professionals and other interested people.
A. Annual Membership $30
This category is available to any person who pays the full annual membership fee.
B. Family Membership $40
This category is available to any PWHD (Person with Huntington’s Disease) or a spouse, carer or partner of a PWHD provided that one person in the household has paid a full annual membership and where both persons reside at the same address. One copy of the newsletter will be delivered to that household.
C. Life Membership $500
This category is available to any person who pays the full life membership fee.
Benefits of Membership
Huntington’s WA offers the following benefits to our members:
- A quarterly Newsletter
- A Library and Resource Centre
- Reduced rates for seminars and workshops
- Educational services for health professionals and community groups
- Regular updates on research and education
Your Membership benefits us by:
- Enables us to continue supporting families affected by HD
- Helps to fund ongoing activities for the community
- Strengthens our voice when lobbying for change